With having MWFS as your Deposit Broker, you receive competitive rates from the marketplace. Your deposit is made in a low risk product issued by a financial institution such as a bank, trust company, credit union or life insurance company. We represent leading Financial Institutions that offer term deposits, short term deposits, guaranteed investment certificates, and guaranteed investment accounts.
The MWFS team is experienced and knowledgeable and is dedicated to providing you with the savings and investment product that is right for you.
GIC & GIA
|18 mth GIC||2.50%||2.45%||2.50%||2.50%||0.00%|
Cashable GIC Rates
US Dollar GIC Rates
Short Term GIC Rates
Variable Advantage Accounts*
- All rates and minimum deposit amounts are subject to change without notice;
- Effective date and interest rate will be the date funds are deposited with the Financial Institution;
- For monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual rates, please contact our office.
- For deposits over $500,000, please contact our office as there may be special rates available;
- Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC) insures eligible Canadian $ deposits at member institutions for up to $100,000 per depositor; and
- Credit Union Deposit Insurance Corporation (CUDIC) insures eligible Canadian $ deposits at member institutions for unlimited amounts for British Columbia Credit Unions.